If you are a Public Company:
VStock Transfer provides a full range of professional transfer agent and registrar services to public companies from our headquarters in New York City. We use industry-leading software designed to meet the needs of our clients and their shareholders. Our public company services include:
• Official registrar of stock records
• Comprehensive proxy services, including e-Proxy/Notice & Access
• Certificate issuances
• Lost certificate replacements
• Certificate transfers
• Non-certificated, book-entry transactions
• Stockholder reports and correspondence
• Annual meeting support
• Rule 144, restricted stock transfers
• Digitized recordkeeping for stockholder communications and documentation
• Abandoned property; escheatment
• Tax reporting
• Secure online 24/7 access to stockholder information, reports and online services
If you are a Private Company:
VStock Transfer has developed a unique private company stockholder record maintenance system that provides significant cost savings compared to fees charged by lawyers and paralegals for similar services. Ask us how we can maintain your stock ledger, process share transfers, replace lost stock certificates and issue additional shares upon the closing of each financing. The benefits of using VStock Transfer for your private company stockholder maintenance needs include:
• Significant cost savings
• Maintain an electronic book-entry system
• Go green: environmentally-friendly paperless share issue and transfer; your stock delivered with a click of a mouse.
• Benefits to investors include shares held in book entry form
• Benefits to counsel include having our experienced staff of processors and attorneys handle restricted share transfers reduction of
liability and efficient support.
For both private and public companies, our streamlined stockholder reports and correspondence together with our digitized recordkeeping, improves stockholder communications and documentation. We also offer online 24/7 access to stockholder information.
For more information or a competitive quote,
email us at email@example.com or call us at 212-828-8436
Your shareholders will appreciate your choice of transfer agent only if they are taken care of as if they were the client as well.